Charlie has put together a list of his favourite things to take on a camping trip, I've added a few essentials too.
- Food and water, if you can't get potable where you are camping
- Bowls both normal for on site and travel for in the car and out and about
- Collar and lead and spare of each
- Name tag, remember your dog must legally wear a collar with your details attached in a public place including your vehicle
- Poo bags and dispenser for clean up
- Blanket, dog bed or dog sleeping bag
- Dog towel
- Camping stake
- Toys and chews
- Torch or lantern and flashing dog tag
- First aid kit and any medication
- Brush, wipes and tick remover
- Jacket if your dogs needs it
Don't forget to check your campsite is dog friendly before you set off.