- Chocolate - Contains Theobromine which is toxic to dogs
- Cooked bones - These can splinter which could choke your dog
- Christmas pudding, cake and mince pies - All of these usually contain raisins which are toxic to dogs (so are grapes)
- Alcohol and Caffeine - Can be poisonous to dogs
- Nuts - Some nuts are toxic to dogs but most can also cause intestinal problem
Remember not to let your dog eat tree needles, poinsettia, holly, misletoe and other real decorations, tinsel or other plastic decorations.